Bring Lead Service Lines into EPA WHO Compliance
U.S. EPA and Water Research Foundation sponsored WRF Report 4351 - Evaluation of Lead Service Line Lining and Coating Technologies concluded: "Coating technologies can effectively reduce or eliminate release of lead from LSLs, are expected to have a long service life and can potentially result in significant cost savings... Recommended for consideration by both public water systems and property owners."
Click here to view full report.
ePIPE is approved by the best health, safety, and compliance organizations
Fast and Economical
- 90 minute cure - fastest return to service in the world
- Service lines completed in less than 4 hours
- Reduces excavation cost and customer disruption
- NSF 61 approved
- Only epoxy based product with both WRAS and Reg 31 approval
- Only product with approval for both metallic and non-metallic potable water piping
Only product capable of lining both private and public side piping
- Private- from building supply shut-off to curb stop
- Public- from curb stop to main
In the UK, ePIPE has completed thousands of LSL's for utilities across England and Ireland
Patented, proven process
U.S. patent #'s 8524320, 9273815, 9724730 and 9611973, EU patent #EP 2974800 - the coating can reduce heavy metals; such as lead, from leaching from installed pipes to less than 10ug/l (10 ppb).
Onsite lead testing
ePIPE's one-of-a-kind LeadSmart program includes onsite water testing services for lead, a remediation action plan and certification of compliance for lead in drinking water. Click here to learn more.